Community FAQ's

Amenity Center Access


  • What are the operating hours of the pool? 

Our pools are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Check out TownSq for all up-to-date information & updates regarding the pool rules.

  • How many guests can I have at the pool? 


  • Where is the pool located?

The pool is located at 19015 Falcon Pointe BLVD, Pflugerville, TX78681.

  • Is alcohol allowed at the pool?

The use of alcohol and tobacco products is strictly prohibited at the pool.

Amenity Center Access Card

  • Where can I get an Amenity Center Access device?

Please contact us via email at If you are a Tenant/Offsite Owner, you will need to have a Tenant/Owner registration form completed prior to Access Card issuance.

  • How long does it take for my request to be fulfilled and how will I receive my device?

Once you have completed the required documentation, please request an appointment with the Office team for pickup of the Access Card/s by contacting: 

Amenity Center Reservations-Clubhouse/Pavilion

  • How can I reserve the clubhouse for a party?

Login to TownSq and visit our Reservations tab to view our availability calendar and rental guidelines. Please check in the News and Announcements for the most up-to-date information.

  • How many events can I have in a calendar year?

Each home may reserve the pool pavilion or gathering room up to 4 times in one calendar year. Your HOA account must also be current and in good standing to rent any facilities. 

  • Is alcohol allowed at the clubhouse?

Yes, the use of alcohol is permitted in the clubhouse. Hosting Resident(s) requesting to serve alcohol. At the Function must submit a $500.00 Alcohol Deposit. The Alcohol Deposit is due when the reservation is made. In addition to the $100 Reservation Fee. Hosting resident(s) shall also be required to secure the services of an off-duty law enforcement officer or other similar authority for the Function, at Hosting Resident’s sole cost and expense. No alcoholic beverages are to be served to a minor

Modification Request

  • What types of exterior modifications can I make to my home without requiring the approval of the association?

All exterior modifications or improvements should be approved through the community association’s Modification Committee process. Please complete the Modification Application form.

  • Where do I find my community's architectural modification request form? 

The Modification Guidelines can be found on the website under the documents tab.

The Modification request form can be found under the Tools section on TownSQ. Click the Architectural Review Tab and fill out the form.

Click here to learn how to fill out a Modification Request via TownSq.

  • What's the process for submitting the application? How long does it take to get approval?

Complete the application in TownSQ along with all required documents. Management will upload the packet to the committee’s review forum, average turnaround time is 3 weeks for a complete application, but the committee has up to 60 days to respond. Once the application is submitted it will be reviewed by the Modification Committee. This committee of volunteer homeowners will review each submission to determine that the request is in compliance with the association’s Modification Guidelines. For a timely response from the review committee, please ensure that you provide all the required documents with your application to avoid delays. 

  • What is the status of my application?

You will receive any requests for additional information or the decision via email and TownSQ notification, to the email listed on your TownSQ account. 

Board Meetings 

  • How do I find out when the next Board meeting takes place?

Board Meetings occur on the 4th Tuesday of every month. Notice is also posted and emailed out through to registered users. 

  • Where can I find copies of the most recent Meeting Minutes?

Meeting minutes are posted in the Documents section of TownSq

Common Area Maintenance

  • What does the Association maintain and what am I responsible for maintaining?

Homeowners are responsible for their lawns and any common area fronting their homes. HOA maintains, common area landscaping, ponds, Amenity Center, Falcon Pointe pools, a basketball court, a tennis court, and volleyball courts. The City of Pflugerville owns several of the parks found within Falcon Pointe, for a full listing please see the City of Pflugerville’s website. 

  • I need to report a maintenance issue to a common area in the community...

We sincerely appreciate your efforts in alerting our management team of any maintenance issues in your community. You can submit a request via TownSq or email at and include a picture and as much detail as possible where applicable. You will be able to track the status of your request via TownSq. 

  • What is the trash/waste pick-up schedule for my community?

Trash is picked up once a week on Fridays. Recycling is picked up every other week.

  • What is the bulk pick-up schedule for my community?

The city schedules all bulk pick-ups. You can check the City of Pflugerville website at or call 512-990-6100 for the most up-to-date information.

  • How do I get electric/gas/water/trash service? 

Homeowners will contact the City of Pflugerville for Water/Trash Service/Wastewater. Homeowners have the ability to research several providers and choose their electricity and gas companies.

  • How do I get a mailbox key?

Please contact your local United States Postal Center for instructions on obtaining your mailbox key. 


  • I just received a violation notice. Who can I talk to about it?

Covenant violation-related inquiries can be directed to our Compliance Department at Additional contact information is available on the notice you received.  

  • I need to report an issue with a neighbor's home. 

Please submit a request via email at or TownSq and include a picture, and an address, with details of the concern.  

  • When does our compliance driver come through our community?

Compliance drivers visit the community on a bi-weekly basis. Spot inspections are also completed by the Board, management, and reports from owners. 

  • Is there a list of do's and don'ts I can give to my tenant?

Community Rules are found under governing docs. Your tenant will also need to go through an orientation with the management office, and you must register your tenant through the Tenant Owner Registration form. Please please email You may also submit a request via TownSq. A copy of the community’s Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions can be found on your community’s website by visiting and entering your community name in the “Find My Community Page” field at the top right corner of our webpage. 


  • Who can I reach for help?

We have a team of industry professionals standing by to assist you. Here are the various ways you can reach us:

  1. TownSq App: Submit a request via our web and mobile application. 
  2. Reach out to the onsite HOA office by phone at 512-670-1440(Office) or 512-502-7500 for urgent matters. Via email cc:
  3. Compliance Team: Covenant violation-related inquiries can be directed to
  4. Customer Service Team: Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM. You can call 855-289-6007 or email Live Chat is available on our website at
  • How can I reach the Board of Directors?

You are invited to send details of what you’d like to address to the Board of Directors to management, so it can be put on the next scheduled Board Meeting by submitting a request via TownSq.


  • Where can I find the governing documents of the association?

A copy of the community’s governing documents can be found on your community’s website by visiting and entering your community name in the “Find My Community Page” field at the top right corner of our webpage. 



  • My lender is asking for a copy of the association's insurance. Where do I get this information?

Reach out to the onsite HOA office by phone at 512-670-1440(Office) or 512-820-4130(Mobile) for urgent matters. Via email or . You can also contact our Customer Service team Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM by phone, at 855-289-6007, or via email at Live Chat is available on our website at You can also submit a request through TownSq

Owner Information

  • How do I update my contact information/mailing address?

Reach out to the onsite HOA office by phone at 512-670-1400(Office) or via email at


  • How do I get a lender questionnaire completed? 

Lender questionnaires can be ordered via the Goodwin website at and "Order at Resale Certificate" on the top right.  

  • How much does a lender questionnaire cost?

Visit the Goodwin website at for pricing.

  • Where do I obtain a resale certificate?

Resale Certificates can be ordered via the Goodwin website at and "Order at Resale Certificate" on the top right.  

  • I'm the Lender and would like to get a statement. Is there a charge for this?

A statement can be ordered via the Goodwin website at 


  • What is the community's rental/leasing policy?

Please see the Declarations and Bylaws located in TownSq under the Documents tab.

  • What is the community's pet policy?

Pet’s are not allowed inside of the HOA’s sports courts or pool area. Section 12.4 Animals and Pets. No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any portion of the Properties, except that dogs, cats, or other usual and common household pets, not to exceed a total of two (2) pets, may be permitted in a Unit. The foregoing limitation on the number of pets shall not apply to hamsters, small birds, fish or other constantly caged animals, nor shall it apply to require the removal of any litter born to a permitted pet prior to the time that the animals in such litter are three (3) months old. However, those pets which are permitted to roam free, or, in the sole discretion of the Association, endanger the health, make objectionable noise, or constitute a nuisance or inconvenience to the Owners of other Units or the owner of any portion of the Properties shall be removed upon the request of the Board; if the owner fails to honor such request, the pet may be removed by the Board. No pets shall be kept, bred, or maintained for any commercial purpose. Dogs shall at all times whenever they are outside a Unit be confined on a leash held by a responsible person.

  • What is the community's parking policy?

Falcon Pointe streets are public streets. Owners can park in their driveways, but do not block the sidewalk. This is not only an HOA rule but also a state law. 


  • What is TownSq?

TownSq is an all-in-one mobile app designed to help you connect, collaborate, and stay up-to-date with your community – at any time on any device. TownSq streamlines operations for board members and simplifies community living for homeowners. With TownSq you can: 

Easily communicate with neighbors, community managers, and board members 

Manage your account and pay online

Get up-to-date community news and events

Request and review the status of service inquiries

Participate in community polls

Access community forms and documents

And more…

  •  How do I register for TownSq?

Registering for TownSq is fast and easy. Follow the steps below to get started:

  1. Visit
  2. Enter your Account Number and Zip code (Physical property address)
  3. Provide your email address and create a password
  • I'm getting an error when I try to register for TownSq. Can you help?

Contact our Customer Service team Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM by phone, at 855-289-6007, or via email at Live Chat is available on our website at

  • How do I change my email preferences for TownSq notifications?

Once you have logged in to TownSq, you can edit your notification preferences by editing your profile. To edit your profile, click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the TownSq page and a drop-down will appear with the “Edit Profile” link.

  • How do I submit a request in TownSq?

Once you have logged in to TownSq, click the “Requests” link on the menu bar on the left-hand side of your screen. 

  • I forgot my TownSq password, how can I reset it?

Visit to reset your password.